Arabica coffee scrub is probably the most popular cellulite removal product on the market right now. Its formula is perfect to fight cellulite, stretch marks, spider veins, wrinkles and even helps you to detox your body.
You have probably heard that you can make your own cellulite body scrubs at home with the leftovers of your morning coffee and it is true! Caffeine is just great to get rid of cellulite and making your DIY coffee scrub is not that difficult.
However that is a little time consuming for women who have a really busy life and it will only give you the benefits from the coffee grounds to your skin. You will be missing of many good benefits from the other ingredients in this body scrub.
The Arabica Body Scrub is loaded with 100% natural ingredients like dead sea salt, organic olive oil, organic Kona coffee, organic grape seed oil, coffee shea butter, cacao extract and organic coconut extract.
A big list of antioxidants that will make your skin look wonderful. It is going to become your best friend fighting wrinkles, minimizing the appearance of puffy eyes and even sun spots.
4 Ways to Use the Arabica Body Scrub
This natural body scrub can be used in different ways thanks to the variety of its ingredients. It can be your companion for a whole beauty routine.
- Cellulite Removal Scrub. The caffeine in this body scrub has shown to be effective reducing the appearance of cellulite. You can also use a cellulite massage brush to help you exfoliating your skin.
- Anti Wrinkle Product. Nothing is more frustrating that signs of premature aging. Thanks to the antioxidants on this scrub you can forget about them.
- Anti Acne Treatment. The dead sea salts are great to get rid of dead cells in your skin, making you look and feel fresher and younger.
- Reducing Scars. Another big benefit of this body scrub is that it also acts as a vascular restrictor and helps tighten the skin.
As you can see, this is an anti cellulite product that the whole family can enjoy.
The Best Way to Use This Body Scrub
Here is what you need to do if you want to get the most benefits from using this body scrub. Make sure to follow this directions step by step once a day.
- Massage the scrub in a circular motion on the affected area. Do this in the shower or bath.
- Rinse well after completing the massage.
- You will feel a fine film of oil. Just pat your skin dry.
After these three quick and easy steps you will feel your skin smooth and soft. It is almost like getting instant results for your treatment.
When applying your Arabica Coffee Scrub, avoid broken or freshly shaven skin. You would not want irritation or rash in your sensitive skin.
My favorite thing is the smooth feeling that you have on your skin afterwards. I absolutely love the smell of coconut oil combined with caffeine.
This body scrub also helps me personally as aromatherapy as the sweet smell reminds me to relax and simply enjoy my body scrub massage.